XXXMas playlist

Despite my skull having been magically transformed into crystal, I fought through my vodka-induced haze to to bring some hollandaise cheer to any who might have tuned in.

Toro Takemitsu ~ Three Film Scores for Strings
Gavin Bryars ~ Cadman Requiem
Terry Riley ~ In C (Paul Hillier and Ars Nova Copenhagen)
Tarik O'Regan ~ Triptych
Milford Graves ~ Transmutations
Theo Bleckmann ~ The Housatonic at Stockbridge
Cordame ~ Mediterranée

And then I woke up.... Around about this time it was 12:30 and Classical prgramming was done for the day. I also brought a crate full of vinyl and a hard drive full of goodies and just started spinning for the next 2.5 hours.

(*played on vinyl)

Woods ~ Bon Iver
Let Us Down Easy ~ Ryan Adams *
The Perfect Space ~ the Avett Brothers *
Boat Behind ~ Kings of Convenience *
Sell Me A Coat ~ David Bowie *
The Pharaohs ~ Neko Case *
Do Not Go Quietly Unto Your Grave ~ Morphine
Librarian ~ My Morning Jacket *

That's Us/Wild Combination ~ Arthur Russell
Lion in a Coma ~ Animal Collective *
Alan Parson's in a Winter Wonderland ~ Grandaddy
Winter Sleep ~ Valgier Sigurdsson *
You're An Actor Out Of Work ~ St. Vincent *
Be Less Critical ~ House on Fire
Powerless ~ the Flaming Lips
Thine Planetarium ~ RJD2 *
Money ~ Apollo Sunshine *
I'll Be Home For Christmas ~ Bob Dylan
Welfare Breed ~ King Khan & the Shrines *
Kissability ~ Sonic Youth *

The Other Side of Grace ~ Banter/3.1
The Moog & Me ~ Dick Hyman *
Marrow ~ St. Vincent *
Electronic Renaissance ~ Belle & Sebastian
Ivan Meets G.I. Joe ~ the Clash *
D.J. ~ David Bowie *
Redondo Beach ~ Patti Smith *
Laundry Room ~ the Avett Brothers *
This is a Dream of Win & Regine ~ Final Fantasy
I'd Rather Dance With You ~ Kings of Convenience
Breakfast at Denny's ~ Combustible Edison *
Yo Shakespeare ~ Icebreaker
My Girls ~ Animal Collective *
Of Course ~ Jane's Addiction *

And then I had to go to dinner at my parents..

No comments:

Post a Comment