July 11th, 2012 playlist

Eric Moe ~ Kick & Ride ~ BMOP
David Amram ~ Theme & Variations on "Red River Valley"
Jacob Druckman ~ Reflections on the Nature of Water
Robert Honstein ~ My friend, I understand %100 I have no girlfriend
                           ~ Why are you not answering? I do not wish to play games
                           ~ Just please let me know and that's all I ask from you
                           ~ Is it Auburn?
Balmorhea ~ We will rebuild with smooth stones
John Luther Adams ~ River With No Willows
Theo Loevendie ~ Ackermusik ~ Osiris Trio
Sentieri Selvaggi ~ Brightness
Andy Akiho ~ 21
John Cage ~ Imaginary Landscape No. 3
Bruce Gremo ~ Choshi Variations
Adrian Knight ~ Pink Pamphlet II
the New England Heavenly Music Company ~ Slow Down
Gabriel Prokofiev ~ Concerto for Turntables and Orchestra ~ Radioproof X (II) Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment