Leaving the stream of warm impermanence*

Things have been mighty quiet 'round this spot on the ol' Interwebs dial, but I figured I'd check in and let y'all know what's goin' on.

First of all I'd like to apologize for the lack of playlists. As some of you may know I returned to school this semester and got my first taste of what that does to a person's time. I promise to have the last month's worth of playlists up by next week at the latest, but I need to do a little information gathering before I post them. I'm also planning on doing some updating to the site while on break, including new links and finally adding links for ensembles and performers.

But the big change is I have decided to no longer air my show on the Vineyard station. Music for Internets will continue as usual every Wednesday 10am~12:30 EST on WRIU Kingston, RI but will no longer be available Sunday and Monday online. Instead, I will be focusing my attention on providing podcasts of the show.

Well my fellow Indie-Classical Hipsters™, that's the news of the day. Remember to keep your ears wide open and don't piss on the electric blanket. Trust me.

*For those of you following along at home, yes, I will always make a Bowie reference when there are ch-ch-ch-changes afoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment